Holding the Standard for Quality ServiceDreamWorks Roofing & Contracting is committed to genuine care, excellent services, and quality work that lasts a lifetime.
Project Manager Positions Available
Dreamworks Roofing is looking to hire motivated individuals to join our team.
- Door to door sales
- Ability to run leads
- Product knowledge & understanding
- Educate clients
- Roof & Property Inspections
- Document property damage
- Negotiate prices with clients
- Collect payments
- Develop prospect/lead list
- Basic knowledge with computers
- Ability to learn company CRM
- Attend meetings & company events
- Estimate Projects
- Provide customer service
- 18 or older
- Reliable transportation
- Reliable phone
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Time management skills
This position is commission based and is a percentage based on the sales revenue generated by you. The percentage is based on experience with opportunities to increase starting percentage. There are also quarterly bonuses based on sales performance, reviews, and attendance .
- Applicants interested in this position are required to fill out the application on our website.
- Once the application is completed it will be reviewed by a manager.
- If the manager determines your application is satisfactory, they will reach out to you to schedule a brief phone/video interview.
- In this phone/video interview the manager will review your application with you to determine if you qualify for the in-person interview.
- We will conduct an in-person interview if the applicant has passed the phone/video interview.
- The in-person interview will be scheduled with you by the manager. This interview will go over your application, resumé, questions for you, and questions that you may have for us.
- If all goes well during the in-person interview, management will let you know if you are hired.