If you own or manage a commercial property, industrial building, or warehouse anywhere in the Metro Atlanta area, it is important to keep your roof in tip-top shape to ensure the safety of your employees, customers, and inventory and that you create a stellar first impression. Our team at DreamWorks Roofing & Contracting has extensive experience performing roofing inspections, repairs, and replacements to commercial properties throughout Loganville.
We prioritize your safety and comfort at every turn—working tirelessly to ensure minimal disturbances to your business without compromising on quality. Our team strives to exceed industry standards, pairing professional protocols with state-of-the-art products and methods.
Call our team at (770) 741-1876 to schedule a free estimate today.
- An Experienced Team
- We Care About Your Home
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Easy, Fast, Efficient Service
Flat roofs are typical for many commercial buildings, including apartment complexes, retail stores, warehouses, and office parks. Because you are unable to visually inspect your flat roof from the ground, it can make spotting early signs of damage challenging. Instead of waiting for unseen conditions to cause major issues, give our roofers a call. We perform thorough flat-roof inspections and walk you through our findings, so you can make the most informed decision about your property.
Common flat roof issues that we can service include:
- Cracked or bubbling asphalt
- Pooling water
- Buckling asphalt membrane
- Flashing that is pulling away from corners
While flat roofs are quick to install, they can require more maintenance, so speak to our team about how we can help boost the longevity of your flat commercial roof.
What Are Your Commercial Roofing Options?
There are two main commercial roofing style options. Flat and slope roofing. Below we will highlight the pros and cons of both:
Flat roofs are very common for large commercial buildings. Unlike a pitched roof, flat roofs can’t be seen from the ground. There are many pros that come with flat roofs:
- There is a large surface area capable of housing mechanical equipment such as vents, HVAC units and even solar panels
- Depending on your roof’s size, a flat roof could be more cost efficient
- Maintenance and repairs are easier since workers can walk right on top of a flat roof
- Flat roofs are often energy efficient
Flat roofs also come with cons:
- There is no sloped drainage for water
- Debris can easily be trapped on top of your roof which could lead to significant damage
- They often have a shorter lifespan than sloped roofs
If your business has a flat roof damage and wear-and-tear won’t get noticed unless a roof inspection is conducted. That’s why it’s important to get a regular inspection by a roofing professional.
Not all commercial buildings have flat roofs. Sloped roofs are often more well-known because they are mostly seen on residential properties. This doesn’t mean a commercial property can’t have a sloped roof though.
Pros of a slope roof:
- Minimal maintenance is required because water and debris can just roll right off the surface
- There are a lot of different roofing material options that are available for sloped roofs such as shingles, metal panels, and clay tiles
- Sloped roofs have a familiar style that can add a lot of character to a property
Cons of a sloped roof:
- There isn’t the extra space sometimes needed for commercial properties to house mechanical equipment
- Oftentimes the runoff from a sloped roof clogs gutters quickly, resulting in the need for regular gutter maintenance
- Sloped roofs are trickier to perform inspections and maintenance on than a flat roof
Expert Roofing Services for Your Loganville Business
If you have questions about the condition of your commercial roof, or you are dealing with a leak or other roof damage, call our expert roofers at DreamWorks Roofing & Contracting. When you work with us, you are choosing a roofing and construction company that values integrity, quality, and care. Our team believes in proactive and honest communication, and we aren’t interested in pressuring you or wasting your time with services that won’t serve you. For honest and reliable commercial roofing repairs and replacements in Loganville and throughout the Metro Atlanta area, turn to DreamWorks Roofing & Contracting.
To schedule an appointment, or to learn more about our commercial roofing services, call us at (770) 741-1876 or fill out our quick and easy online form.